These scholarships have been established to pay tribute to teachers. The teacher is a person who helps others to learn. They Provide the Power of knowledge. Knowledge and education are the basis for life and its accomplishments. The teachers provide this power of education to today’s youth, thereby giving them the possibility for a better future. The teachers play an important role in our successful career and business.
The Barani Institute of Sciences (BIS) is recognizing the role of a teacher and offering The Teacher’s Son/Daughter scholarship to honor the teachers of our society. BIS is offering scholarships to the children of the government sector teacher only. Applications are required to be submitted to the relevant office of Students Affairs. The Assistant Director of Students Affairs will attest the application form.
Application form can be obtained from Student Facilitation Centre.
Following documents are required to be submitted with the application form.
- Copy of the CNIC/B-form of the students
- Copies of the CNIC of the parents
- Copy of the computerized pay slip 2019 of the in-service
Award of Scholarship
- Extra 10% Scholarship in tuition fee will be granted in addition to the slab of merit scholarship in case of teacher’s son/daughter (father/mother).
- The award of scholarship is for the complete degree program.
- In case of noncompliance of institute rules and regulations (discipline/student conduct), the institute reserves the right to cancel the scholarship.
- 75% attendance in each course is mandatory for the continuation of scholarship
- For continuation of the scholarship student shall maintain 2.5/4.0 or higher CGPA
Mr. Irfan Ahamd – Assistant Director Students Affairs (ADSA)
Contact No. +92 333 1606072, Email: email@example.com