Following are the eligibility criteria to apply for Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme:
- Student cannot apply for Qarz-e-Hasna in first semester.
- For the students enrolled in 2nd semester onwards shall be eligible to apply if has a minimum 3.0 GPA/CGPA in the previous semester. For continuation student should maintain at least 3.0 GPA/CGPA otherwise his/her Qarz-e-Hasna shall be withheld till the time he/she improves academic grades to 3.0 GPA/CGPA.
- At a time, students can avail only one option either scholarship or fee concession or Qarz-e-Hasna from Institute or external sources. If a student falls under more than one category then he/she may avail any option as per his/her own discretion.
Qarz-e-Hasna Approvals and Limits
The Qarz-e-Hasna shall be awarded, partly or fully against the tuition fee.
- All successful applicants for Qarz-e-Hasna must sign an Agreement, including a repayment schedule.
- The repayment schedule must be structured well as to allow full loan repayment once the students is graduated or financially stable. The maximum repayment duration must not exceed 02 years.
- At the time of passing out of the student, the institute will provide him/her the repayment plan specifying the cut –off date by which the student has to clear his/her total due amount, in lump sum or installments. But not more than the duration as mentioned at above.
- It’s a moral responsibility of every recipient to payback the received Qarz-e-Hasna amount with in stipulated time period so that maximum deserving students can be benefitted with this policy.
Student have to provide two Guarantors.
Agreement with Student & Guarantor
Once the final approval is accorded, an Agreement shall be signed between the student with guarantee of his/her parents or spouse (in case of married student) and the Institute.
- Qarz-e-Hasna (Interest Free Loan) will be granted to five students in each year
- The Allocation of scheme is as:
|| 3 Students
|| 2 Students
Mr. Irfan Ahamd – Assistant Director Students Affairs (ADSA)
Contact No. +92 333 1606072, Email: email@example.com