In case of two or more siblings are attending the BIS at the same time, the institute offers them the chance to avail the Kinship Scholarship to help lessen the financial burden on their parents. The award of kinship scholarship applies on complete program.
In case of one sibling completes his/her degree, the scholarship will continue for the other sibling(s). In case of two or more siblings are the students, all of the siblings get the scholarship except the one. The kinship scholarship does not apply to cousins or relatives.
Applications are required to be submitted to the relevant office of Students Affairs. The Assistant Director of Students Affairs will attest the application form.
Following documents are required to be submitted with the application form.
- Completely filled kinship form
- Copy of the CNIC/B-form of the siblings
- Copies of the CNIC of the parentsApplication form can be obtained from Student Facilitation Centre.
The scheme will cover the siblings in three categories:
|Scholarship Category||Eligibility||Award of Scholarship|
|Two or more siblings concurrently students of BIS||50% waiver in tuition fee of siblings|
|Alumni of BIS||40% waiver in tuition fee of siblings|
|Main Campus Student||35% waiver in tuition fee of siblings|
Continuation of Scholarship:
- In case of noncompliance of institute rules and regulations (discipline/student conduct), the institute reserves the right to cancel the scholarship.
- 75% attendance in each course is mandatory for the continuation of scholarship
- For continuation of the policy student must maintain 2.5/4.0 or higher CGPA.
Mr. Irfan Ahamd – Assistant Director Students Affairs (ADSA)
Contact No. +92 333 1606072, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It includes the scholarships at the time of admission:
- Barani Talent Hunt Program (BTHP)
- Merit based Scholarship (MBS)
- Kinship Scheme
- Government Employee Scholarship
- Teacher’s Son Scholarship
- Aman Scholarship
It includes scholarships available during studies: