The Barani Institute of Sciences (BIS) is offering the scholarships to the children of the in-service, retired or late employees of Government. Applications in this regard should be submitted to the relevant office of Students Affairs. The Assistant Director of Students Affairs will attest the application form.
Following documents are required to be submitted with the application form.
- Copy of the CNIC/B-form of the students
- Copies of the CNIC of the parents
- Copy of the computerized pay slip 2019 of the in-service employees or attested copy of the pension book PPO in case of retired employee.
Application form can be obtained from The Student Facilitation Centre.
Award of Scholarship
- The student will be promoted to next higher slab in merit scholarship in case of government employee(father/mother).
- The award of scholarship is for the complete degree program.
- In case of noncompliance of institute rules and regulations (discipline/student conduct), the institute reserves the right to cancel the scholarship.
- 75% attendance in each course is mandatory for the continuation of scholarship
- For continuation of the scholarship student shall maintain 2.5/4.0 or higher CGPA.
Mr. Irfan Ahamd – Assistant Director Students Affairs (ADSA)
Contact No. +92 333 1606072, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It includes the scholarships at the time of admission:
- Barani Talent Hunt Program (BTHP)
- Merit based Scholarship (MBS)
- Kinship Scheme
- Government Employee Scholarship
- Teacher’s Son Scholarship
- Aman Scholarship
It includes scholarships available during studies: