These scholarships are established to pay tribute to the bravery of a policemen. A police officer, or policeman, or policewoman is a warranted law employee of the state. The Police officers are generally charged with the apprehension of suspects and the prevention, detection, and reporting of crime, protection and assistance of the general public, and the maintenance of law in order/piece in society.
Following documents are required to be submitted with the application form.
- Application form.
- A police welfare form attested by the DPO of Sahiwal and Vehari Districts.
- Copy of the CNIC/B-form of the students
- Copies of the CNIC of the parents
Award of Scholarship
- 50% scholarship will be given in tuition fee.
- 50% scholarship will be given in admission.
- The award of scholarship is for the whole degree program.
- In case of noncompliance of institute rules and regulations (discipline/student conduct), the institute reserves the right to cancel the scholarship.
- 75% attendance in each course is mandatory for the continuation of scholarship
- For continuation of the scholarship student shall maintain 2.5/4.0 or higher CGPA
Mr. Irfan Ahamd – Assistant Director Students Affairs (ADSA)
Contact No. +92 333 1606072, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org