These scholarships are established to pay tribute to the bravery of a policemen. A police officer, or policeman, or policewoman is a warranted law employee of the state. The Police officers are generally charged with the apprehension of suspects and the prevention, detection, and reporting of crime, protection and assistance of the general public, and the maintenance of law in order/piece in society.
Following documents are required to be submitted with the application form.
- Application form.
- A police welfare form attested by the DPO of Sahiwal and Vehari Districts.
- Copy of the CNIC/B-form of the students
- Copies of the CNIC of the parents.
Award of Scholarship
- 50% scholarship will be given in tuition fee.
- 50% scholarship will be given in admission.
- The award of scholarship is for the whole degree program.
Continuation of Policy
- In case of discipline or any other violation of the university/Institute rules and regulations, the award of scholarship shall be stand cancel.
- 75% attendance in each course is mandatory for the continuation of scholarship
- For continuation of the policy student must maintain 2.5/4.0 or higher CGPA.
Mr. Irfan Ahamd – Assistant Director Students Affairs (ADSA)
Contact No. +92 333 1606072, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It includes the scholarships at the time of admission:
- Barani Talent Hunt Program (BTHP)
- Merit based Scholarship (MBS)
- Kinship Scheme
- Government Employee Scholarship
- Teacher’s Son Scholarship
- Aman Scholarship
It includes scholarships available during studies: